How do I get many good ideas fast and engage my organization and/or customers at the same time?
We have an intricate understanding of the full value chain from one miniscule idea to a commercialized offer.
We know that the problem does not lie within the idea collection, it is about the why, where and how to reach the solution that touch people´s soul.
Our hackathons use the most sophisticated methods in the World to turn small ideas into large viable innovations.
- Identify one real problem you want to solve
- Enroll a diverse group of internal and external individuals to engage
- Create a communication plan on how to drive online engagement
- Set up a fully customized web landing page
- Launch an online ideation campaign for collecting ideas
- Leverage non-linear ideation which identifies patterns from many distinct ideas to form clusters, re-iterate the campaign from the cluster and let big ideas emerge
- Jointly, leverage and use the big ideas to run one online hackathon to test the ideas
Related Blog Posts
You might ask why on Earth anyone would say, “Don’t listen to your customers!” when customer opinions matter the most.
For Earth Day 2019, April 22, Innovation360 is launching a global initiative to gather and evaluate ideas to Fix the Planet
Idea campaigns are all based on the simple concept that the more people who contribute ideas, the better. It is sometimes also referred to…
One of the hardest parts of working with any kind of innovation or development is reimagining an old problem or discovering a new one. Anthropological studies, business model canvases…