INNOVATION ASSESSMENT — THE INNOSURVEY®
Welcome to the online home of our Innovation Assessment Tool and Report Generator – The InnoSurvey®.
This is an abridged, automated, free version of the in-depth assessment we typically conduct over a series of weeks as part of our full innovation assessment analytics service.
This is the only tool that assesses the effectiveness of your innovation strategy, in additional to recommending tactical and operational metrics to help you execute your projects more certainty. As leading members on the ISO Working Group for Innovation Management, we can assure you and your stakeholders that all the following definitions and recommendations align with the ISO/DIS 56002 guidance documents, published in 2019 and updated continuously.
Your report includes:
- A 16-lens radar graph indicating your strengths in value proposition, customer experience, learning, branding, and more
- Quantitative analysis of where you stand with 66 innovation capabilities
- A snapshot of your innovation persona profile, including critical gaps
- Leadership styles with linkages to areas of business development
- Specific recommendations, including speed to market and product lifecycle
- Your overall InnovationIQ score, benchmarked against peers and industry leaders
InnoSurvey® assessment is devised to aid your organizational innovation growth and evaluates how it stacks up against the criterion set for critical dimensions. More importantly, this innovation assessment survey helps you to challenge your assumptions.
The InnoSurvey® is available in English, German, Italian, Polish, French, Spanish, Turkish, Portuguese, Dutch, Swedish, Norwegian, Arabic, Simplified and Complex Chinese, Russian, Thai, Brazilian Portuguese and Castilian Spanish.
Click below to register or login using Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Amazon, or Windows Live.
- In order to generate precise, tangible, and valuable advice to every contributor, we ask individuals providing the information to login and register. All benchmarked data is anonymized.
- In our role as a management consulting firm with many years of experience handling the most sensitive information of world class organizations, we are committed to ensuring privacy and security policies that meet and exceed GDPR. We encourage you to get the details on how we protect your PII (personally identifying information).
- The InnovationIQ generated by this report is becoming a global standard in benchmarking the capabilities in innovation for everyone from business units to organizations to regional associations to entire nations. Discover the factors that go into the evaluation and assignment of your unique InnovationIQ score.