INNOVATION360 GROUP®️ CIRCLE
About The Innovation360 Group®️ Circle
Innovation is both a complex science and a collaborative art. Sustainable change can only arise from a coalition of visionary thinkers, strategic planners, talented practitioners and fast-acting project managers experienced in execution.
Now there’s a more intelligent way to assemble your team and align their mission and goals. An Innovation360 Group®️ Circle can be your most powerful tool in solving the toughest challenges.
This original, interactive format brings together your brightest minds and most talented leaders with insights from the world’s foremost experts in innovation management. After an incisive lecture defining the parameters of your challenge, participants take a deep dive into a comprehensive, individualized evaluation of their strengths and weaknesses in innovation potential, and are compared to thousands of other innovators all over the globe.
This is laid out in a detailed report that provides tangible recommendations on how your organization can sharpen its innovation strategy, leadership, culture, and capabilities.
You can review up-to-the-minute metrics from your organization’s own InnoSurvey® results, detailing strategies that are uniquely designed to fit your internal capabilities and market position. Your team will gain consensus on:
- How to minimize project risks and pinpoint developing opportunities
- Where to allocate resources to achieve a balanced innovation portfolio
- Which ideas you can bring to market faster with greater confidence
For its intensity of focus, the Innovation360 Group®️ Circle is the preferred format of C-suites, cross-industry think tanks, non-profit councils, and government agencies. This makes an ideal addition to company seminars and offsite annual meetings. Innovation360 Group®️ Circles have also served as a way for professional service firms like law offices to profile themselves more acutely and reach out to clients at the same time. An Innovation360 Group®️ Circle can take your group to the next level. It can also be the ideal format for ambitious entrepreneurial teams on a mission to disrupt stagnant business models.
An Innovation360 Group®️ Circle strengthens the organization’s culture for breakthrough thinking, while indirectly fostering productive team dynamics and mutual trust. There’s effectively no limit to what you could solve at your next Innovation360 Group®️ Circle.
We run Innovation360 Group®️ Circles in:
INNOVATION360 GROUP®️ CIRCLE
Three Innovation360 Group®️ Circles
First Innovation360 Group®️ Circle – 2.5 hours
- All participants answer questions via a link prior to the meeting to assess their organization’s innovation profile. The results are measured against our InnoSurvey®, the world’s largest innovation database, built with data from many thousands of companies in 105 countries. The InnoSurvey® generates a 40-page personalized report, provided to each participant with an individual innovation profile, analysis, and recommendations based on our state-of-the art AI platform, Sherlock.
- Innovation360 Group®️ Circles kick off with a brief inspirational lecture that uses figures, artifacts, and interactive media. Participants are then divided into small work groups.
- The innovation curator (lecturer) facilitates a focused discussion of the InnoSurvey® results. Innovation-related group similarities and significant differences are explored with reflective humor and insight into the implications.
- Just before wrapping up, the lecturer guides participants through their own personalized set of innovation recommendations. Each individual can choose from the actions that they want to do differently, starting tomorrow.
Insight Innovation360 Group®️ Circle (step 2) – one day
- All participants bring their innovation profiles.
- Based on the insights from the First Innovation360 Group®️ Circle, the day takes off, and the curator (lecturer) recaps, reflects, and curates group discussions. Theoretical concepts are added, and insights on a new level created.
- Ask and Tell – each participant gets an “ask and tell” card, and explores their own perception within a group setting.
- Participants are coached around different models of innovation: radical, incremental, growth/profit/cost, market/technology/need.
- Specific training is based on the group’s general needs (for instance, prototyping, ideation, discovery, decision making, portfolio management, enrolling the organization).
- All work is linked back to the individual innovation profiles.
- Insights, Commitment, and Action – documented in your personal InnoCard.
Deep Innovation360 Group®️ Circle (step 3) – one day
- All participants bring their innovation profiles from the First Innovation360 Group®️ Circle and action plans (InnoCards) from the Insights Innovation360 Group®️ Circle.
- Participants gain inspiration through examples and theories about creating superior innovation inside organizations.
- Exercises introduce new concepts and discussion topics:
- Design principles, operation models, KPIs.
- Team composition and personas.
- Team and persona exercises.
- Identify personas in your organization, design teams, and an organization/operational model for your own organization.
- Reflect on and discuss your action plan outcome.
- Identify next steps for creating innovation in your organization within the domains of leadership, team, personas, culture, capabilities, competences, and organizational design and operational model.
- Update your InnoCard with insights, commitment, and action.
Previous Innovation360 Group®️ Circle events
- For its intensity of focus, the Innovation360 Group®️ Circle is the preferred format of C-Suites, cross-industry think tanks, non-profit councils and governmental agencies.
- This makes an ideal addition to company seminars and offsite annual meetings.
- Innovation360 Group®️ Circles have served as a way for professional service firms like law offices to profile themselves more acutely and reach out to clients at the same time.
- When a keynote address and breakout sessions aren’t customized or targeted enough, an Innovation360 Group®️ Circle takes your group to the next level.
- This can also be the ideal format for ambitious entrepreneurial teams on a mission to disrupt stagnant business models.
Most participants leave the Innovation360 Group®️ Circle with a strong desire to keep the excitement alive, yet too many organizations allow great ideas to wither and die at the ideation stage. To help your team break away from old habits and think in new directions, we recommend bringing your Innovation360 Group®️ Circle results to your strategy group and discussing an InnoSurvey® Assessment for your company as a whole.
Innovation360 can help your organization establish a culture of innovation that nurtures great ideas and sees them through to the successful launch stage. This is the next logical step, and many participants have told us that they found it invaluable for staying one step ahead of turbulent, disruptive markets.
We welcome you to get in touch with us for details on customized Innovation360 Group®️ Circle packages and start creating a better future for everyone. Contact us and discuss with us on detail.
The World Innovation360 Group®️ Circle 2020
The largest Innovation Management Assessment ever conducted with feedback, analysis, and benchmarking sessions
In this original interactive format, we brought together some of the brightest minds and most talented leaders with insights from the world’s foremost experts in innovation management. After an incisive lecture defining the parameters of the participant’s challenges, the participants took a deep dive into the comprehensive, individualized evaluation of their strengths and weaknesses in innovation potential, which was compared to thousands of other innovators all over the globe. The insights were laid out in a customized, personal, and detailed 40-page report that provided tangible recommendations on how their organization could sharpen its innovation strategy, leadership, culture, and capabilities.
If you are a business leader operating on a managerial level, a faculty member, a professor, working for a chamber of commerce or a governmental body, associations and at non-profit organizations, this is for you.