Based in Penang, Malaysia
Dr Khoh has more than 25 years of industrial experience with a wide spectrum of roles in manufacturing, design engineering, IT, 6-Sigma Black-Belt, program management, Innovation Champion and Inventor Mentor in Fortune 500 MNCs based in Malaysia and abroad. He is a change agent and experienced trainer in his expertise areas, where he frequently shares his knowledge as trainer, guest lecturer & keynote speaker at public events, institutions of higher learnings/universities and conferences. He is instrumental in establishing the CREST’s Connected Healthcare Cluster & Malaysia Telemedicine Development Group; where he works closely with medical practitioners, healthcare professionals and regulatory bodies to advance the use of ioT in healthcare delivery.
Dr Khoh’s technical expertise include real-time embedded systems, IoT, automotive Controller Area Network (CAN) bus, fieldbuses, digital dashboards, IT, knowledge management, Six Sigma improvement methodologies & tools, product design & development, design thinking and innovation.
Dr Khoh holds a PhD in Electrical & Electronics Engineering. He has published actively with more than 50 papers in IET, IEM, IEEE, SAE transactions, Six Sigma and professional research journals and conferences. Dr Khoh is a member of IEEE, IET, and IEM.
Area of expertise:
- Big Data & Data Science (Coursera-Wharton-University of Pennsylvania certificate)
- Change Management
- Collaboration enabler and faciliator between Industry, Academia and Government
- Design Thinking (Stanford d.School Thinker)
- Internet-of-Things (IoT)
- Product Innovation (Design & Development, DTM)
- Process Innovation (Certified Design for Six Sigma Black-Belt, Lean)
- Six Sigma improvement methodologies & tools (TRIZ, Kano, KJ for product design & development, and manufacturing)
- Technical (Automotive Controller Area Network (CAN) bus, real-time embedded systems, Industrial field-buses (IIOT) )
PhD in Electronics/Electrical Engineering – University of Warwick