Based in Marseille, France & Brussels, Belgium
Michel Wils is a business consultant, trainer and coach. As a facilitator, he helps companies transform and become more agile by innovating with a constant focus on human development (empowerment) & collaboration.
His vision is
- that every organization, by being focused on people & collaboration should be an area of well-being, prosperity, development, self-fulfillment for everybody while remaining profitable.
- that the main purpose of each organization, due to its activity, should be to bring an added value to its shareholders & to the society, in other words dealing with the 3 P’s : People, Profit and Planet.
- that companies should innovate, think & act faster than their competitors while developping a large-scale digital infrastructure.
- to achieve all this an organization needs to be more agile, as it is the only way to be able to adapt to the increasing complexity of the world. Being agile means being able to adapt, to change, to bounce back rapidly in any circumstances
Michel has 40 years of professional experience in different fields as a manager, business consultant, trainer & executive coach. In his previous life he had more than 15 years experience as a Business Development Manager and 10 years as a Sales Management Consultant, Coach and Trainer.
Through the years of experience with small and medium-sized companies , he has witnessed the power of agility and the danger of a less flexible business.
As an agility & innovation facilitator he helps with his team to co-create & co-build transformation processes of organizations in order to gain sustainable development through
- C -level consulting
- Support & coaching of management teams to take the right strategic decisions to be more agile & innovative in the short & long term and to develop the necessary cultural changes.
- The empowerment & the development of the adaptable intelligence of the managers.
- The development of collective intelligence and group dynamics.
- Disruptive & continuous innovation.
- Change management & coaching of managers to help them coach their staff resistant to change and to be able to face disruptive changes.
- Training of trainers
Areas of expertise
- C level consulting
- Change Management & transformation
- Leadership development
- Develop an Innovation Culture & Management
- Business development
- Collective Intelligence
- Executive coaching
- Stress management
- Mindset & Behavioural Change
Degree in sales & marketing (Cergeco-Ichec)
Post Graduate Degree in International sales (Solvay Business School)
Certified in NBA (Neurocognitive & Behavioural Approach at the Institute of Neurocognitivism)
Certified in Change Management & Neurosciences (Institute of Neurocognitivism)
Certified in the “Change Journey” (Holger Naumaier)
Education in e-project management and e-marketing (Ichec)
Executive coaching (Coaching Square)
Certified InnoSurvey Practitionner (Innovation360 Group)