Based in Sao Paulo, Brazil
Fabio has a strong academic and technical background, robust strategic and analytical capabilities acquired with more than 15 years of experience in business development.
His professional experience includes leading the New Business Development Division of Embraer, a major Aircraft Manufacturer based in Brazil, and prior to this 13 years as the CEO of Mentor Tecnologia, mainly developing and commercializing e-learning systems and content for the internet.
Fabio has a proven track record establishing partnerships, managing projects and developing and implementing strategies and innovative business development opportunities. His broad experience also gives Fabio a holistic view, excellent organization skills, interpersonal skills and ability to work across and influence a large, complex, highly matrixed organization.
Areas of expertise
- Innovation Management
- Strategic planning
- New business development
- Business models development
- Process improvement
- eLearning systems and methodology development
- MBA Executive International – Project Management, FundaçÃo Getúlio Vargas (Fgv) – Brazil
- Master of Philosophy (MPhil), Loughborough University Of Technology, England
- Master of Science in Engineering Design (MSc), Loughborough University Of Technology, England
- Aeronautical Engineer, Instituto Tecnológico De Aeronáutica, Brazil