Based in New Orleans, LA, USA
Erin (Pink) Mosley’s proven programs help people (and organizations) get the results they want by honing deep innovation and influence skills. She has worked within and alongside hundreds of organizations: all levels of government, from small towns to federal agencies and departments, private companies, educational institutions, and non-profits of many kinds. Prior to founding Erin Mosley, Inc., she was a Vice President and Global Director of Innovation, Technology, and Management Consulting at a Fortune 500 engineering consulting firm. She has also served as an active volunteer and Board Member for two large environmental professional organizations, the Zofnass Program for Sustainable Infrastructure at Harvard University, and local arts and cultural organizations.
Areas of Expertise
Founder of the Mosley Institute for Leadership. Excellent for those who are looking for more advanced skill-building and results than they are getting in their day-to-day routines or other learning programs. mosleyinstitute.com
Workshops and speaking engagements. erinmosley.com/workshops
Consulting and coaching for organizations and teams. erinmosley.com/consulting
- Innovation360 Accredited Practitioner and Innovation IQ Assessor
- Somatic psychology credentials including Somatic Experiencing International (SEP Intermediate), DARE, and others.
- Institute of Sustainable Infrastructure: Envision Sustainability Professional (ENV SP)
- Professional Engineer (PE)
- Graduate coursework at Tufts University and Harvard Extension School.
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering (BSCE) magna cum laude, Northeastern University, Boston, Massachusetts, USA