Based in Barcelona, Spain
Antoni Farré is a T-shaped professional and Senior Executive with broad experience in leading positions on Business Strategy, Marketing and Sales areas, mainly in Multinationals (Nutrexpa-Idilia Foods, Nabisco, United Biscuits, Kraft Foods) with international scope and responsibilities, and also in SME’s. Entrepreneur, co-founder and General Manager in new business and experienced in the Public Administration for Innovation, Marketing and Sales support programs.
A passionate expert on Innovation and consultant/advisor in this area, which has been a common success factor to create and implement differentiated strategies, processes and projects for delivering superior results along his career.
Consultant Licensed Practitioner at Innovation360 Group and capitalising on its framework and tools, he drives change and business transformation for world class innovation to help improve competitiveness, results and profits.
AREA OF EXPERTISE
- Innovation Consulting
- Innovation strategy and management.
- Innovation process and tools
- Management Consulting
- Business strategy, business transformation and Change Management
- Marketing Management and sales
- Brand building
- General management SME’s
- Digital strategy & marketing
- ESADE Business & Law School, High School, General Management
- Babson College, Bachelor’s Degree in Innovative Management & Corporate Entrepreneurship
- ESADE Business & Law School, Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.), Marketing an Business