Based in Stockholm, Sweden
Susanne Fuglsang is a Innovation Catalyst and Executive Producer. She has extensive experience in strategy and production of interdisciplinary co-creation processes like Hackathons, Design Sprints and Innovation Events. As a true change maker she is constantly on the move to create and inspire change through open innovation projects by co-creation between tech, science, academia, companies and non-profits. By leading many high impact projects with a broad range of clients Susanne has become known as the Queen of hackathons, a nickname she truly deserves and can deliver on.
Clients range from the Space Industry through NASA Space App Challenge to Reach for Change, Stockholm Science City Foundation, KTH Innovation, Venture Cup, Swedish IT & Telecom Industries, The City of Stockholm, The Swedish Post and Telecom Authority (PTS) and many more.
Projects include innovation challenges like creating solutions for Mental Health issues among teenagers, Freedom of Speech in the Media industry, Re:Inventing Milk, a more inclusive city with open data, VR science, pressing issues for children in Sweden and Africa, a more inclusive webb through 5 senses, new innovative solutions for a more resilient urban food system, brain-a-thon for brainhealth and the connection between physical and psychological.
“The development has gone from using creative events as a fun way to kickstart innovation to be a part of a longterm innovation strategy, that is why tools like InnoSurvey is a great way for my clients to include the whole organisations Innovation footprint and not only parts of it”
In parallell with transforming people to intrapreneurs or entrepreneurs she is a wellknown contributor in the maker, tech & startup communities with a special passion to inspire and empower women in all ages to educate themselves and engage in tech.
Susanne is the founder of Geek Girl Plus which educate and inspire senior women to learn new digital, technical and creative skills from other role models in the industry and through networking.
Areas of expertise
- Open Innovation
- Design Thinking
- Innovation Assessements
- Community and Non-profit organisation collaborations
- Innovation Strategy
- Production of Interdisciplinary co-creation processes and events like Hackathons, Design Sprints, Innovation Events
- Implementing Innovation Systems
- Lean Startup Methodologies
- Creating ecosystems for innovation
- Licensed Practitioner at Innovation360 Group
- Licensed reseller and trainer at Ideation360
- DIHM Diploma in Marketing at Berghs School of Communication
- Digital Transformation Master Class at Hyper Island
- Facilitator in SelfLeadership at Raoul Wallenberg Academy
- Leading for Creativity at IDEO
- Leading Creative Collaboration at Fantastic Studios
- Journalism at Poppius