Based in Toronto, Canada
Shervin is a change agent. Over the last 10 years, he has worked at leading cloud technology software companies consulting organizations on improving their strategy and operations through the usage of the latest cloud computing technologies. He has experience from Salesforce.com in customer relationship management (CRM), Misys in financial trade transactions processing, and RightScale.com in cloud infrastructure as code automation. Shervin is also a certified scrum master driving process and operational improvements through agile and lean methodologies.
Shervin has a mission to help simplify the language of innovation so that organizations can fully consume the value it creates to exceed the desirable business growth.
Areas of expertise
- Design Thinking
- Innovation Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Sales Automation
- Lean / Agile / Scrum
- SaaS / PaaS / IaaS
- Master of Science in Innovation from Singapore Management University
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science from University of British Columbia
- Certificate in Disruptive Strategy with Clayton Christensen from Harvard Business School
- LinkedIn: https://ca.linkedin.com/in/shervinchua