Based in Maastricht, the Netherlands
Ronald is a Co-Creator of Digital Enterprises, driving to establish “The Power of Continuous Innovation” in all the customers he works with.
Ronald brings 25+ years of International Leadership experience leadership experience in innovation, setting up new ventures, building partnerships & alliances, shaping collaboration, defining and marketing solutions, business consulting and developing (international) business.
Ronald is an excellent listener and combines up-to-date knowledge, a sharp analytical brain, creative “out-of-the-box” thinking and organizational sensitivity to help his customer develop a sharp focus, clear strategy and inspiring innovation.
On the inside, Ronald is strong in analyzing current business, its strengths, differentiators and underutilized capabilities. On the outside he is good at spotting trends, envisioning opportunities and developing strategies to stay in the lead.
In developing strategy, innovation and value propositions for clients, Ronald will often contribute ideas to leverage Knowledge, Information, Information Management and Digital Technology.
Ronald believes in possibilities and positive thinking and applies creativity, energy and willpower to inspire, motivate and coach people to collaborate towards innovation in multi-disciplinary teams, connecting concepts with the right people and partners.
Having fulfilled several senior roles within the software and IT industry, Ronald led the creation and scale-up of the global Microsoft Dynamics Alliance for Atos and subsequently (as a stakeholder) led the market introduction of the leading SharePoint based Engineering Document Control system and its EMEA wide expansion, before focusing his experience entirely on co-creating strategy, innovation and digital business models for mid-size enterprises.
Ronald sees working with InnoSurvey™ as a great added value for his clients.
Areas of expertise
- Purpose, Focus & Strategy
- Innovation & Innovation Management
- Business Modelling
- Value Propositions & Product Management
- Service Design Thinking
- Software & Digital Solutions
- International Business Development
- Strategic Alliances & Partnerships
- Multi-Disciplinary Collaboration
- Industry experience with Manufacturing, Construction, Engineering, Oil & Gas and several other knowledge intensive sectors
- MSc. In Business Economics, Erasmus University of Rotterdam
- Post-Graduate education as Business Controller, Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
- Post-Graduate diploma in Management by Action Learning, University of Huddersfield
- Business Model Innovation, Innovating as a Startup (Crowdale Business School)
- Continuous education in Entrepreneurship, Leadership, Innovation and Information Management
- LinkedIn: https://nl.linkedin.com/in/ronaldjansen