Based in Washington, DC, USA
Obichi is the founder and CEO of Hutzpa Ventures – a business development consulting firm that offers services to optimize healthcare and innovation in Africa. It provides innovative solutions to important healthcare challenges requiring clinical, public health and business perspectives. He is also a co-founder of the GreenRise Hub –Nigeria’s premier agricultural technology development and empowerment company which aims to create a platform that will empower agricultural technology start-ups and entrepreneurs in Nigeria and Africa at large.
With over seven years of experience in global health management, community development, and health promotion, Obichi has a particular focus on communicable diseases in low-resource clinical and non-clinical settings. His background includes work as a resident paediatrician/ public health physician as well as mentorship, advocacy, and community development with an array of Nigerian and global organizations.
Areas of expertise
- Program management
- Healthcare Management Consulting
- Business development
- Healthcare Economic evaluation
- Monitoring and evaluation of health projects
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) – [Innovation and entrepreneurship], Tel Aviv University, Tel Aviv, Israel The George Washington University, USA (Exchange Student)
- Master of Public Health (MPH) – [Health Economics], Hebrew University, Jerusalem, Israel
- Medicine and Surgery (MD) Abia State University, Uturu, Nigeria