The global spend on digital transformation is forecast to hit nearly 2 trillion dollars by 2022, according to IDC. And yet, research shows that up to 70% of transformation projects fail to produce desired results–a huge miss. Closing this gap is critical to global economic growth and stability.
We invite all LPs to join us on May 2 at 8 a.m. US Eastern time (GMT-5hrs) for an exclusive online event. You’ll gain valuable insights on how to successfully design, sell, and deliver transformation projects as a licensed practitioner.
Topics covered will include:
- How to create the right prerequisites for transformation based on assessing culture, capabilities, leadership
- What is transformation and how is it linked to digital transformation
- What kinds of transformation projects are most relevant to businesses now
- How organizations handle repositioning the brand
- Ways to identify hurdles to the transformation project
- How to train and coach transition teams to support successful adoption
- Best practices in selling transformation projects
You’ll learn more about how to deliver transformation projects that go beyond executing a narrowly defined change to truly transform and redefine culture.
Welcome and moderates
– 5 min
Speaking about transformation