In this top level grading event, you will go before a panel of your peers to present two of your most significant projects for evaluation.
If you are accepted into the Black Belt level, you will receive training on how to oversee contract negotiations for the largest-scale assignments and produce governance models for business transformation. You will learn how to combine qualitative with quantitative analysis using grounded theory. This is the same pattern-seeking algorithm using by governmental intelligence agencies and the most advanced data scientists. You’ll walk away with experience in conducting in-depth innovation management analysis and apply the principles of ecosystem innovation.
This grading opens up a new slate of templates and checklists as begin to receive global recognition as an expert in innovation management. You’ll receive invitations to attend exclusive innovation summits, designed exclusively for Black Belts, where leading minds come together in extraordinary locations to further develop the methodology.
At 2nd Dan, you have the opportunity to join the Innovation360 faculty and begin teaching the next generation of innovation experts.
The tools you will access include:
- Mega polls for multiple organizations and regional development
- Business Transformation Canvas
- Templates for managing large accounts
- Invitations to exclusive Black Belt summits
- Access to Sherlock, the Innovation Management AI and Analytics Engine
- Access to data in special Innovation360 case studies (under a Non-Disclosure Agreement)
Class Times Online EST
September 29, 2021, 8.00-18.00
September 30, 2021, 8.00-14.30