Based in Oslo, Norway
Hans Christian is an independent business consultant with 30 years of experience in running businesses and coaching other leaders and employees; having started and run several companies. He is at present engaged as board representative, consultant or manager-for-hire in most aspects of business; like strategy development and implementation, innovation processes, process reengineering and project management, market research, marketing and communication issues, economy and finance, general management and HR.
Hans has a broad cross-industry experience within the private sector, e.g. Advertising, Media, Banking, Insurance and Finance, Telecom and NPO’s, however with assignments also for public sector. Hans has a “soft spot” for SME’s and new entrepreneurs.
Areas of expertise
- Innovation Management
- Business Development
- Marketing Strategy and Management
- Innovation Analysis
- Project Management
- Qualitative & Quantitative Market Research
- Direct Marketing and Network Marketing
- Loyalty and Customer Relationship Management
- Process Analysis, Development and Reengineering
- Organization and Personnel Management
- MSc in Economics and Business Administration, Norwegian School of Economics
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/bjorkto