Innovation Circle in collaboration with SACC Chicago
- An individual assessment of their personal innovation capabilities based on a survey they will complete in advance of the workshop.
- A detailed, complementary innovation report with benchmarks, analysis and recommendations for your organization.
The Swedish American Chamber of Commerce in Chicago (SACC Chicago) is an independent, non-profit, membership driven Swedish and American business collaborative that creates opportunities for members to promote their products and services, network through business and social events, and strengthen their corporate and professional skills through the sharing of expertise, education, and training.
Magnus Penker is an internationally renowned thought leader on innovation, digitalization and business transformation. In 2016, Mr. Penker received the Business Magazine award as the ‘Most Innovative CEO Sweden 2016’ and ‘Growth Strategy CEO of the Year Sweden 2016.” Mr. Penker founded Innovation360 Group, an organization that aids clients in improving their innovation capabilities and value propositions utilizing their AI innovation analytics platform and global innovation management database.
3:00 pm – Registration and Refreshments
3:30 pm – Program
- Welcome remarks by Beata Krakus, President SACC Chicago
- Introduction of H.E. Karin Olofsdotter, Ambassador of Sweden to the United States, and Björn Arvidsson, Minister Counselor, head of Trade and Economic Affairs, by Honorary Swedish Consul General Gerd Sjögren
- Presentation on Innovation by Magnus Penker, CEO
- Facilitated Table Discussions
- Words from Sponsor, Tom Gronstrand, CEO, NOOA
Global 5:30 pm – Program concludes, and guests adjourn to 6 p.m.
Conference Room 3rd fl. Suite 310
150 N. Michigan Avenue
Chicago, IL 60601
Due to the interactive nature of this workshop, the number of participants is limited. Make sure to RSVP no later than April 23 to secure your spot!
$45 or members
$65 for non-members