Based in New Delhi, India & Singapore
Senior leader with blend of strategic thinking and execution. Developed and delivered award winning global programs for operational excellence and services from start-up to billion dollars at Nokia and Motorola respectively. Managed global teams across multiple functions. Certified Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt, which is the highest level of expertise for a consultant, coach and master trainer for improving organization culture of problem solving, continuous improvement and innovation to achieve lower cost, faster delivery and higher customer satisfaction.
Area of expertise:
Global Head of Lean Six Sigma, Chief Operating Office, Nokia Solutions and Networks
- Nokia Corporate Leadership program
- Motorola Leadership Accelerated Program (LeAP)
- Teaming for Innovation – 2 days workshop ending in pitch for funding new idea
Sales & Marketing
- Best Practice Marketing for High-Tech Services by Hahn Consulting, US.
- Solution Selling Skills Development workshop by Links Development, UK.
- Power Based Selling workshop, India.
- The Versatile Salesperson, UK.
- Project Management Methodology.
- System Integration Academy.
- Cellular Systems Integration Institute, USA.
- Building effective teams
- Achieving results through people.
- Perform to Win – Performance Management Overview, Goal Setting, Planning and Checkpoint dialogues. Planning for performance.
- Rewards Planning System, Managing the Flexible Workforce.
- Manager-Led Calibration process and systems training.
- Assessing Employee Behaviors refresher.
- Coaching for Performance & Development
Operational Excellence and Quality Management
- Six Sigma Master Black Belt, Motorola
- Change Management and Advanced Decision Making
- Strategic planning including financial skills, and business simulation.
- Lean for Business Processes
- Lean and Kaizen Practitioner
- TL9000 R4.0 QMS Requirements, Measurements and Auditing course
- Service Excellence workshop, Nokia Siemens Networks
- Quality Essentials for Sales & Marketing
- Contracts management, Third party supplier management.
Ethics & Compliance for Leaders, Insider Trading, Business Intelligence, Antitrust, Anticorruption, Building Government Relations, Data Protection Awareness.
- Bachelor of Technology, Electrical Engineering – Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi, India
- Master of Business Administration, (Marketing/Finance) – Faculty of Management Studies, University of Delhi, India